Saturday, April 17, 2010

Hey. Guess What's New.

I don't want to study.  I don't like studying.  It's the worst.

So here's a mini-recap of my day.  I woke up at 8:30, even though I had planned on waking up at 7:45.  Stink.  And I have two alarms.  How does that happen, you may ask.  Well, let me tell you.  Actually, I need to back up.

On Thursday, I was studying.  But then I got tired.  Super duper tired.  So I said, "Heyo, Stace Face.  How's about you go home and take an hour and a half long nap?"  It took a little convincing (a by a little, I mean none) but I went home and I napped, then promptly returned to the library.  Twas delightful.  The next morning I had an 8 am final.  So I figured I would wake up at 6 and review my notes and study guide and such before going to take it.  I set both of my alarms (alarm clock and cell phone) and promptly fell asleep.

The next morning, I woke to the sound of someone texting me.  Seriously?  Who would text me before 6 in the morning.  I turned to look at my alarm clock to see how early this ridiculous person was texting me at.  Aw, crap. Bad news bears.  Self, awful day.  This is not happening to me.  It was 7:35 a.m.  I jumped out of bad, threw on some clothes, brushed my teeth, glanced (at best) at my notes, and literally ran to where my final was taking place.  I got there just as she was handing out the tests.  It's seriously like one of those nightmares you always have, except, oh yeah.  It was really happening.  It was the worst.  I was kicking myself during the whole test because I knew that if I could have just gone over my study guide, I would have know all the answers.  I think I did well, but it was just so annoying.  The whole time I was also thinking, seriously?  How could I have slept through both of my alarms.  That is ridiculous.  But a HUGE thank you to my brother Matthew for texting me...I could have missed my final entirely.  And let's be real, that would have been absolutely fantastic.

The day proceeded.  I went to the library.  At about, oh I don't know, exactly 5:55 p.m., my phone alarm went off.  Real cute.  Because I had taken a nap the day before, I forgot to change my alarm from p.m. back to a.m. Stink.  I would.  I checked facebook a little later and saw this message from Snuffles aka Rach:

"Your alarm just went off, so I just wanted to make sure that you are awake..."

Baha.  So that was yesterday.  Last night I went and set my alarms again, planning to wake up at 7:45 and went to bed.  Hmm. I woke up at 8:30.  Dear Stacy, you embarrass me sometimes.  Still on p.m.


Oh right.  Remember how I was giving you a recap of my day.  Looks like I've gotten real far.  So far, I've woken up.  I'm on a roll.  Anyway, I don't even know why I'm telling you this.  I got ready, then headed to school with my homegirls Midge and Kels. Which I've never done before.  It was wild.  Plus also, I was wearing flip flops and the sun was shining.  Superb.

I studied for my sociology final.  I really, really, really liked my sociology class this semester.  That is, until about 2 hours ago.  When I walked out of the Testing Center and saw my score.  You know how people always complain about how there was stuff on the test that we never went over or wasn't even mentioned in the study guide?  Well, I try to give my teachers the benefit of the doubt, but I had that study guide and all the info from the class down.  I knew the stuff.  But seriously.  There was stuff on there that I SWEAR we never talked about and DEFINITELY was not on the study guide.  Mildly frustrating.

After that, I was so annoyed that I was like, "Aight.  That's it.  I'm going to go sell my sociology book back right now."  Hmph.  They're not buying it back.  But then I went with my friend James to get lunch...well, he got lunch and I let him use my 50% off card.  I like James.  I also like the fact that he's going to live near us next year and that he won't have a dishwasher.  But I only like that part because it's a little hilarious...which isn't very nice, I know.

And now I am here.  I don't really want to be here.  In fact, I might go home soon because I just don't feel like doing math.  Which is a little unusual, I must admit.

Tonight I am going to do my laundry.
Summer in T-5 days.  Aw, yeah.

Thank you and good night.


Anonymous said...

speaking of math, you mentioned in another post that you got 100% on your math test. my math class is probably 100% easier than yours, but i haven't gotten 100 yet. i get in the 90s and my highest was 98 (since i put 1's in where i should have put 0's in synthetic division. silly me.) so, what i'm trying to say in so many words are amazing..nay, sensational.

Stacy said...

Aw, hessie. I think you are most brilliant. That totally stinks that you missed one question. If I were the test, I would've said it was 100%.

Also, speaking of math. I need to take my final today. Totally not prepared.